Monday, September 17, 2007

names

ahh well. prelims going to end. technically it'll end like on wednesday because thursday and friday is like mcq papers. hmmm.
for some reason, while i was doing my bio paper 3 i kept thinking what i would name my daughter if i were to have one in the future. funny, i know. but kinda cute. like super advance prep. i couldnt really pick one but i wrote down some of the stuff that entered my mind somewhere so that next time when i look through it, i'll remember how dumb i used to be. haha. whatever.
i keep having a recurring dream for the past few days. more or less recurring. they revolve around the same theme and are remotely linked. something like there's an air raid in singapore. i was going home from school with a friend of mine on a bus. the bus sort of gets hit. i manage to escape but my friend gets injured and cannot walk. so i carry the friend to hospital. meanwhile, my aunt and uncle get killed in the air raid and suddenly i'm left to take care of their super young 4-5 year old daughter because my whole family like disappears after the air raid. so because of that i have to bring my cousin to school everyday because she doesnt want to be left alone at home. and the friend i carried to hospital starts to help me out alot. hmmm. soo creepy. ahh well.

kt tunstall's album, drastic fantastic is coming out this week i think. i want to go buy it when i have the time.

okae. i guess i'll head down to 4chan's /b/ board and waste an hour of my life before i go do some work.

No comments: